To book please contact me via the Contact Page. A £50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking with the remaining balance payable on the day of your session. Your booking will only be confirmed once the deposit is received.
FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE SMASH £295
- Up to 2 hours studio time
- Cake included*
- Use of outfits and props
- Includes portrait photos on a plain background, the cake smash and then bathtub photos
- Full gallery of high resolution edited images on a USB (approx. 20 images)
- Set of 6x4 professional prints of all images
*Please tell me about any allergies or food intolerances at the time of booking a Cake Smash. In the event that a child does have any allergies or food intolerances that may be relevant to the cake, I ask parents to provide the cake and I deduct £30 off the session fee.
These sessions are all about celebrating your little one’s first birthday and letting them have lots of fun.
The session will take place in my home studio and will generally take between 1-2 hours. I will do my best to schedule the session around your little one’s nap and meal times to ensure we get them at their best.
My photography style is light and airy. I don't believe in having lots of 'fuss' in photographs which distracts from your beautiful baby. My cake smash setups are consequently very simple to ensure the focus remains firmly on your little one.
There are three parts to my cake smash sessions:
- Portrait photos on a plain background. You are welcome to bring any siblings with you to get involved in the pre-cake photos. If you wish to provide the outfit for this part you can, but it is not necessary as I have a studio wardrobe full of outfits sourced especially for these shoots. They photograph well and suit my style of photography perfectly.
- The messy bit! We will change the birthday boy or girl into one of my cake smash outfits, then bring in the cake and decorations and let them get stuck in…
- The cleanup. Your little one can have a soak in my bathtub prop to clean off all that buttercream!
The cake is included in the price. If your child has any allergies or food intolerances you must tell me at the booking stage. In this event I ask that you provide the cake and I will deduct £30 off the session cost.
More examples of my cake smash images can be found in the Gallery.
What to bring with you
- If you do decide the bring an outfit for the plain portrait section, please avoid busy patterns or logos. I strongly recommend choosing solid neutral/pastel colours. White, cream, light grey, beige, pale pink are all perfect and work well with my style of photography. Honestly, the simpler the outfit, the better.
- A drink for your little one (cake smashing is thirsty work!) and some snacks.
Tags: Newborn Baby Photographer Birmingham. Newborn Baby Photography Birmingham. Newborn Photographer Sutton Coldfield. Newborn Photographer West Midlands. Newborn Photographer Solihull. Newborn BabyPhotography Solihull. Newborn baby Photography West Midlands. Cake Smash Photography Birmingham. Baby Photography Birmingham.Newborn Photographer Harborne.Baby Photography Birmingham.